All Digital storage devices will eventually crash, either through natural wear and tear, human negligence, human carelessness, power fluctuations, hardware failure, software malfunction, natural disasters, or inherent manufacturers’ defects, BUT there will be only be problems when you don’t have a backup or your backup fails at restoration. According to a study, only 6% of the world’s critical information assets are backed up; up to date.
We are the last resort data recovery Company, the pioneering and the foremost professional data availability service providers. Data Recovery Specialist Limited provides recovery services on a full range of hard disk drives, Solid State Drives, Memory Sticks/Cards, and Operating Systems including IDE, EIDE, SATA, SAS, mSATA, FC, and SCSI hard drive assemblies and all makes and models of Servers, Desktops & Laptops.
We are not only good at standalone drives/media, we are adequately experienced and equipped to recover your critical data files from Servers, SANs, NAS, JBODs, irrespective of the Raid Levels, 0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 10 etc, or spanned volume. We have recovered from both Physical Servers and Virtual Servers without blemish. Operating Systems:
• UNIX (select families), • Novell • Windows • DOS • Linux • MAC • And more!
Personal computers, workstations, laptops, PDA’s and even digital cameras that store data on hard drives, removable magnetic media or flash RAM cards, all suffer from the same failures, some of which are:
• Inability to boot up
• Virus’ attacks
• Inaccessible drives or partitions
• Unable to run or load an application
• Data Corruption
We are versatile to recover from specialised applications such as:
• Mailing Applications (Ms. Exchange, Ms. Outlook, Mail Daemon, Lotus Domino etc
• Database Applications (SAP, Oracle, Universe, DB2, SQL Flavours, Sybase, etc
• ERP/Accounting Applications (Ms SharePoint, SAGE, Orion, Tally, QuickBooks, etc